Mr. Dionysis (Sakis) Mitropoulos, with multiple entries in floral art international competitions and workshops, signs our creations.
He is professionally involved with the flower business since 2009 and during this time he has reached personal goals and received many awards such as:
- Was trained at the Institute of Agronomic Sciences by Robert Koene
- Participated in Pan-Hellenic Florist Competition 2014 & 2016
- Second place in the bridal bouquet theme of the Pan-Hellenic Florist Competition 2014
- Received praise of excellence from the floral exhibition of Kifissia, for the decoration of the central exhibition stand in 2012
- Was a member of the Greek Mission in the Spanish National Competition 2013
- Member of the mission at the International Seminar of Cyprus in 2013. Kruzlicz Ferenc was his trainer
- Participates as a florist in the Interflora interactive flower seminars in Athens and Thessaloniki
- Various participations in floral seminars all over Greece along with well-known florists (Athens-Larissa-Ioannina-Thessaloniki-Crete etc.)
- Selected by the Hellenic national beauty pageant for the inspiration and creation of the bouquets for the awarding of titles, in the 2018 competition that took place in Athens
- As a florist he created for a number of fashion and wedding dress shows in Athens, framing famous Greek and foreign designers
- From 2016 he is a permanent collaborator in the Interflora & Top Florist Seminars In Greece
We always keep constant contact with international markets so that we can provide you with unique proposals in the light of modern trends in bouquets so indulge in the experienced hands of the “chef” of the flowers and choose the most suitable creation for your special moment.
Selia Flowers Team